A tool to help you manage your assets and local projects.
* Quickly install many assets at once
*Track what versions of assets you have installed so you know when you need to upgrade
* Easily manage an offline repo of assets. Add a directory containing unity packages and all of the packages under that directory will show up in the package manager. This makes dealing with assets downloaded off the asset store very easy to maintain.
* Search package contents for prefabs without importing the packages
* See previews for prefabs without importing the packages (this requires the asset developer has included previews in their package file)
* Quickly create a credits file with all of the assets you have imported in your project
* Easily import a set of packages for all of your new projects that includes the tools you need.
* Selected packages automatically get installed after installing Asset Manager
* View what git projects you have checked out
* Log in to GitHub or GitLab so you can easily find repos to check out into your project
* Check out repos directly from Unity into your project
Symlink Support (Advanced Feature)
NOTE: You should only use this if you know what you are doing. Creating symlink targets is a manual process and this feature is turned off by default and must be enabled in settings. You should not switch between unity versions when using this feature unless you create a dedicated symlink target per version of unity. There is currently no check for what version of unity was used with the symlink process.
* Easily symlink commonly used assets into your project saving disk space locally. Best when used with a dropbox share.
Asset Manager Screenshots
Git Hub/Git Lab